Friday, February 10, 2017

Psychedelic skies













As I've said before, I think kurtas are one of the most versatile pieces of clothing that can be worn in myriad ways. Especially ones that are shaped like this one, not too tight but not too loose, I wear it as a dress, as a work shirt and as I've worn here just as a fun top.

This was something one of my closest friends picked up for me (hey Archu) and I couldn't be more in love with it if I tried. I've worn it here with another one of my favourites a pair of leather shorts that I've been told I look ass-less in. But I love shapeless clothing especially if they are worn in buttery leather. We took a few photos at the Sydney harbour and suddenly the skies put on a major sunset show for us and these pictures were a result of the candy-floss psychedelic skies.

1 comment:

Jenna Opsahl said...

Jeeeez sometimes your photos just don't look real! This sky is amazing. I love this little outfit, especially with that amazing necklace.

xx
scarlettandgiselle.blogspot.com